Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Awwww is that not the cutest darn thing you’ve ever seen?
Blogosphere, meet my bff Natalie. Well, I even hesitate to call her bff because she is more like the sister I never had…except when we used to dress my little brother up as a girl… anywho, back to Natty. There are two variations to the “Natalie and Birkley Story” (Furreals, that’s what we call it. We even thought about starting a comedy tour with that name). 1. The story my dad and Natalie’s mom tell and 2. The story my mom tells. The story my dad and Natalie’s mom tell is that my mom and Nat’s mom (who have been friends since high school) were at a party and thought it would be so fun to get pregnant at the same time (but really, who says that? So weird). They joked if the babies were the opposite sexes they would get married or the same sex, BFFS! Well, around 10 or so months later… out popped Natalie and a month after that… Birkley. We have been inseparable ever since. My mom’s story, well, it differs an itsy bitsy teeny weenie bit…I’ll even quote her, “Birkley, you were an accident.” Ouch.  Personally, I like the first story more.
Natalie is everything you want your daughter to grow up to be. She is fun, smart, loving, encouraging, supportive and is going to make the most amazing teacher! She is the only person who truly gets me. I can give her a look and she knows exactly what I’m thinking. Which got us into a lot of trouble in piano class…woops. I love you Natty Ann!

xoxo, 
Birkley

No comments:

Post a Comment