Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 4 and 5

Day 4- A picture of your night
I've been really lacking at remembering my camera (not to mention my night was a bore) but here it is...
The little guy I was watching tonight went to bed super early so I watched some reruns and part of the new episode. I'm going to be honest, I already miss Bethenny. She was pretty much the only one I didn't find completely obnoxious.  Andddddd is it bad that I laughed out loud when Alex said she had been modeling and found herself attractive? 

Oh my goodness, that was sooo mean. If I was religious I would totally go to Church tomorrow and repent. But I'm not. In fact, I don't even know if I used the word repent correctly :) However, you can always count on my honesty. 
I was going to wait till tomorrow to do day 5 but it's my blog and I can cry if I want to do two photo days in one if I want to!
Day 5- A picture of your favorite memory
I have a lot of great memories but moving to Charleston is up there. Being in a new city, making new friends, going to the beach daily, finding a new independence and being in the most beautiful atmosphere didn't hurt. I'm ready for a visit! 
It's wayyyy past my bedtime and I have to be up early tomorrow with no diet pepsi in the house... uhohhh

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment